Australia has some of the most beautiful cities in the world. Here are the top five:
Sidney is the second largest city in Australia. It’s located on the south coast of New South Wales, which makes it a great jumping-off point to explore other parts of this amazing country.
Located at the tip of Botany Bay, Sydney was founded in 1820 as a penal colony and grew into a bustling commercial hub. Today, it’s home to over 1.5 million people and full of world-famous sites including the Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge.
Melbourne is a city of 4.9 million people and the capital of Victoria. It is Australia’s second most populous city after Sydney and the largest inland city in Australia.
It is home to many cultural institutions including theatres and galleries such as the National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne Cricket Ground(MCG), Melbourne Symphony Orchestra, and Australian Ballet. The city also has large sporting venues including Rod Laver Arena which hosted tennis events at both the 1956 Summer Olympics and 2006 Commonwealth Games; Etihad Stadium; Great Southern Stand at Hisense Arena; Melbourne Park Tennis Centre; Lakeside Stadium Kew Lawn Tennis Club; Sandringham Golf Club; Punt Road Oval (AFL ground); Docklands Stadium (soccer stadium).
Brisbane is the capital of Queensland, a state in Australia. It’s also the third most populous city in Australia and also a great place to visit!
Brisbane has many beautiful parks and beaches, which you can enjoy while you’re there. If you want to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city, head over to Moreton Bay Islands National Park for some peace and quiet. You’ll find many different types of wildlife here that can be seen at any time of day—just watch out for snakes!
Canberra is the capital city of Australia. It was founded in 1913, and it is home to over 400,000 people. Canberra was designed with wide boulevards and large parks. The city has many beautiful natural landmarks such as Lake Burley Griffin, which is an artificial lake that surrounds the city center. It also contains a variety of museums, art galleries and other attractions that are open year-round such as Parliament House where you can learn about Australia’s political history.
You should visit Canberra if:
- You want to experience what life would be like in a modern planned community (even though it wasn’t actually planned)
- You want to see some beautiful natural landmarks such as Lake Burley Griffin
Perth is the capital of Western Australia, and one of the most remote cities in the world. It’s also one of the most isolated cities in the world. Perth has a population of around 1.9 million people which makes it Australia’s fifth largest city after Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and Canberra.
As well as being an important port for Western Australia’s mining industry and fishing industries, Perth is also home to some beautiful beaches like Cottesloe Beach on Perth’s coast that offers great diving opportunities too
Australia has beautiful cities to visit.
As you may know, Australia is a beautiful country, with many beautiful cities to visit. There are many things to see and do in each city, but these are some of the most popular:
- Sydney – The capital of New South Wales, this city has a lot to offer tourists. It is famous for its opera house, which was completed in 1973.
- Melbourne – The second largest city in Australia and the capital of Victoria, Melbourne is known for its history as an industrial center during the 19th century.
- Brisbane – Home to more than 2 million people and located on Queensland’s coastline, Brisbane was founded as a penal colony by British settlers in 1824. Today it is one of Australia’s most populous cities!
- Canberra – Located at Australia’s geographic center (the point where all three states meet), Canberra is known as “The bush capital” because it was built during an era when all Australians lived outside towns or cities—and that meant moving into new places every few years while they explored their land! These days people still come here because there are so many great things about this place: parks full of green trees everywhere; sports teams representing different regions across our nation; high-quality educational institutions focused on scientific research and development; plus plenty more fun things like festivals celebrating Australian culture through music.”
These are the top five most visited cities in Australia as of 2018. They have a lot to offer and are known for their many attractions. If you are planning on visiting one of these cities, check out our website for more information on what there is to see and do!
2 Trackbacks / Pingbacks